Date(s) - 01/30/2021
8:00 am - 11:00 pm
Categories No Categories
TICKETS FOR THIS EVENT ARE PURCHASED AT THE GATE. CASH ONLY.
These tickets are good for all day. If you are going to leave the event and re-enter the same day, you MUST obtain a special wristband at the exit gates from our volunteers.
Included with BBQ Cook-off Ticket Purchase:
- Access to public ground and walkways
- Access to public cooking tents
- One meal per person provided by the Feed the Public tent (during published operating hours)
- Access to vendors providing food, drink, and wares for purchase
- Access to entertainment provided for the public on the entertainment stage
BBQ Cook-off tickets do not provide access to Rodeo performances which occur the following weekend, February 5th and 6th. Humble BBQ Cook-off tickets are only good for the January 29th-30th weekend.
For more information, visit: